Decina EZI Frame (Large) For End Waste Bath (16,17,18)
The EZI Frame is a structural on site fitting for specific baths and spa baths that eliminates the need for further support.
The galvanised steel support frame contains adjustable legs that can be fitted under the bath on site.
The benefits of using the EZI Frame is that it eliminates the use of on-site scrap, timber, bricks or foam under the bath which will void the Decina warranty and not structurally support the bath when filled with water and bathers.
Decina recommends only two support methods; the use of a full mortar bed or an EZI Frame steel support frame.
The EZI Frame can be pre-fitted or post-fitted and is glued to the bottom of the bath with construction adhesive. Once fitted the legs are simply screwed down to touch the sub floor.
For shower over bath installation applications the EZI Frame should be pre-fitted by Decina to ensure the frame has adequate base support.
- Ezi Frame (Small) for rectangle end waste 1500mm baths
- Ezi Frame (Large) for rectangle end waste 1600, 1700, 1800 (mm) baths
- Ezi Frame centre waste baths
- Low cost and easy to install
- Time saving for onsite installation
- Structural support and protected by warranty
- Adjustable from 55mm to 170mm with lock nuts provided
- Available from your builder or retailer
- Barcode : 9322326005899